Become a Member
We're one of the largest regional Chambers in Queensland and our role is to represent, support and connect our 600+ members with each other and with the broader community.
Why join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce?
When you join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce you become part of a community. Not just any community - one of the most dynamic, welcoming and connected business groups in regional Queensland! There is a strength and impact achieved by combining forces, that can’t be matched by any one individual. As a member, as well as contributing to a vibrant and sustainable business environment, you will benefit from:
SUPPORT | VALUE | COMMUNICATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS | PROMOTION | INFLUENCE | ENGAGEMENT | EDUCATION
What are the membership benefits of joining?
- Part of a network of 600 plus members
- A listing on our business directory online
- Membership certificate and sticker to display in your business
- Fortnightly e-newsletters packed with information and insights
- A copy of Caloundra Buzz mailed to you quarterly
- Free tickets to exclusive members-only events (e.g. Membership Introduction & Smart Lunch Clubs)
- Discounted ticket prices to our events throughout the year
- Free usage of our boardroom & meeting room facilities
- Free wi-fi and hot desk opportunities
- Voting rights (one vote per business)
- Plus so much more!
What are the membership classes and how much does it cost to join?
The following membership fees are for the 2019 Calendar year.
1. Start-up Business Member = $220
You have been trading for less than two years. At this stage of your business, networking is important to you, so we are offering you 50% off the ticketed price of all Chamber events for 2019.
2. Micro Business Member = $220
You are a sole trader or have less than two employees.
3. Business Member = $352
You have two employees or more.
4. Corporate Member = $2,640
You have a successful and established business and want to contribute back to the Chamber and the business community as well as participate above and beyond a Business Membership. As a Corporate Member you will be given:
- Visibility of your contribution through logo on the Chamber’s website and other communications including Buzz and eNews
- Priority access and a 25% discount off tables of 10 at our Better Business Breakfasts
- Priority access to sponsor Chamber events
- Priority access to one-off events (e.g. boardroom lunches with politicians)
- Exclusive annual event with other Corporate Members
What payment methods are available?
- Credit Card | Direct Deposit | Cheque