Become a Member
Connect to 500+ Sunshine Coast businesses
Learn from expert presenters at more than 30 annual events
Build your network and your net worth
Free use of our boardroom and meeting facilities
Visibility on our top ranking online business directory
Join QLD's largest Chamber
Why join Caloundra Chamber?
Caloundra Chamber is one of the largest Chambers in Queensland. Our role is to represent, support and connect our 500+ business members with each other and with the broader community. If you want to grow your business, build your network and learn new tools, you should join our network. And you don't have to be located in Caloundra to be part of our chamber. In fact only 40% of our membership is based in Caloundra and Kawana, with the rest of our members located right across the Sunshine Coast and into Brisbane.
We deliver an incredible calendar of events for our membership, so there is always new opportunities to learn, connect and grow your business.
When you join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce you become part of a community. Not just any community - one of the most dynamic, welcoming and connected business groups in regional Queensland! There is a strength and impact achieved by combining forces, that can’t be matched by any one individual. As a member, as well as contributing to a vibrant and sustainable business environment, you will benefit from:
SUPPORT | VALUE | COMMUNICATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS | PROMOTION | INFLUENCE | ENGAGEMENT | EDUCATION
What are the membership benefits of joining?
- Part of a network of 500 plus members
- A listing on our business directory online
- Membership certificate and sticker to display in your business
- Fortnightly e-newsletters packed with information and insights
- Free tickets to exclusive members-only events and workshops (including Breakfast of Champions, Smart Lunch Clubs and many member delivered workshops)
- Discounted ticket prices to our events throughout the year
- Free usage of our boardroom & meeting room facilities
- Voting rights (one vote per business)
- Plus so much more!
What are the membership classes?
Start-up Business Member You have been trading for less than two years. At this stage of your business, networking is important to you, so we are offering you 50% off the ticketed price of all Chamber events for 2019.
Micro Business Member You are a sole trader or have less than two employees.
Business Member You have two employees or more.
Corporate Member You have a successful and established business and want to contribute back to the Chamber and the business community as well as participate above and beyond a Business Membership. As a Corporate Member you will be given:
- Visibility of your contribution through logo on the Chamber’s website and other communications
- Featured 4551 video
- Priority access and a 25% discount off tables of 10 at our Better Business Breakfasts
- Priority access to one-off events (e.g. boardroom lunches with politicians)
- Exclusive events and meet ups with other Corporate Members
How much does it cost?
You can purchase membership on an annual (calendar year) basis, or you can sign up to a pay by the month plan.
The annual membership is currently 50% off and runs until December. Pay by the month is charged monthly by direct debit and is a minimum 12 month commitment.
- Start-up - Now $110 annual payment or $25 pay by the month
- Micro - Now $110 annual payment or $25 pay by the month
- Business - Now $176 annual payment or $35 pay by the month
- Corporate - $2640 annually (not discounted - pay by the month not available)
What payment methods are available?
- Credit Card | Direct Deposit (lump sum or pay by the month)
Let's get started! Sign up using the form below and join Sunshine Coast's premier network.