Become a Member
We're one of the largest regional Chambers in Queensland and our role is to represent, support and connect our 500+ members with each other and with the broader community.
New Faces Campaign
There's a lot to gain by adding new faces to your business network.
Think new relationships, new leads, new ideas, new insight etc. So, now's the perfect time to do someone a favour and introduce them to the Chamber tribe.
Just by sharing the love and benefits of Chamber membership, we'll gift you with a 'new face'. Well not really, more just a new professional headshot to use everywhere thanks to Heart 2 Heart Studios.
Plus, every referring member and every new member goes into the draw to win a $1600 private 3 hour cruise for 20 people from Mooloolaba with Sunshine Coast Afloat.
Why join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce?
When you join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce you become part of a community. Not just any community - one of the most dynamic, welcoming and connected business groups in regional Queensland! There is a strength and impact achieved by combining forces, that can’t be matched by any one individual. As a member, as well as contributing to a vibrant and sustainable business environment, you will benefit from:
SUPPORT | VALUE | COMMUNICATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS | PROMOTION | INFLUENCE | ENGAGEMENT | EDUCATION
What are the membership benefits of joining?
- Your business will be listed on our Caloundra Chamber website (in our business directory)
- Your business will be welcomed by the Chamber in our various communication streams
- Subscription to a fortnightly enews and a mailed copy of Caloundra Buzz, our quarterly full colour magazine
- Members-only discounted rates for advertising in Caloundra Buzz - more information can be found in the Media Kit
- Members-only discounted ticket price to attend networking functions and events
- Attendance to our FREE Members-only exclusive Membership Introduction events, Smart Lunch Club events & Tech Talks.
- Free use of the Caloundra Chamber boardroom, meeting room & hot desks for training, meetings, etc.
- Plus so much more!
How much does it cost to join?
- $120 (inc GST) for businesses with staff (pro rata from 1 August - 31 December 2017)
- $ 60 (inc GST) for sole traders without staff (pro rata from 1 August - 31 December 2017)
What payment methods available?
- Credit Card | Direct Deposit | Cash | Bartercard | Direct Debit