Become a Member
We're one of the largest regional Chambers in Queensland and our role is to represent, support and connect our 600+ members with each other and with the broader community.
Why join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce?
When you join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce you become part of a community. Not just any community - one of the most dynamic, welcoming and connected business groups in regional Queensland! There is a strength and impact achieved by combining forces, that can’t be matched by any one individual. As a member, as well as contributing to a vibrant and sustainable business environment, you will benefit from:
SUPPORT | VALUE | COMMUNICATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS | PROMOTION | INFLUENCE | ENGAGEMENT | EDUCATION
What are the membership benefits of joining?
- Part of a network of 600 plus members
- A listing on our business directory online
- Membership certificate and sticker to display in your business
- Fortnightly e-newsletters packed with information and insights
- A copy of Caloundra Buzz mailed to you quarterly
- Free tickets to exclusive members-only events (e.g. Membership Introduction & Smart Lunch Clubs)
- Discounted ticket prices to our events throughout the year
- Free usage of our boardroom & meeting room facilities
- Free wi-fi and hot desk opportunities
- Voting rights (one vote per business)
- Plus so much more!
What are the membership classes and how much does it cost to join?
The following membership fees are for the 2019 Calendar year.
1. Start-up Business Member =
$220Now $110 (50% pro rata)
You have been trading for less than two years. At this stage of your business, networking is important to you, so we are offering you 50% off the ticketed price of all Chamber events for 2019.
2. Micro Business Member =
$220Now $110 (50% pro rata)
You are a sole trader or have less than two employees.
3. Business Member =
$352Now $176 (50% pro rata)
You have two employees or more.
4. Corporate Member = $2,640
You have a successful and established business and want to contribute back to the Chamber and the business community as well as participate above and beyond a Business Membership. As a Corporate Member you will be given:
- Visibility of your contribution through logo on the Chamber’s website and other communications including Buzz and eNews
- Priority access and a 25% discount off tables of 10 at our Better Business Breakfasts
- Priority access to sponsor Chamber events
- Priority access to one-off events (e.g. boardroom lunches with politicians)
- Exclusive annual event with other Corporate Members
Pay by the month membership
Introducing our new pay by the month membership.
We understand that cash flow can be tough in business, so we've introduced a new pay by the month membership plan available for:
- Start-up members - $25 per month
- Micro Business members - $25 per month
- Business members - $35 per month
Monthly charge includes GST. Minimum commitment 12 months.
To sign up, complete the membership application form below, select the month to month plan for your business and BILL ME. You will then be emailed with details about how to setup the direct debit membership plan.
What payment methods are available?
- Credit Card | Direct Deposit (lump sum or pay by the month)