Become a Member
We're one of the largest regional Chambers in Queensland and our role is to represent, support and connect our 500+ members with each other and with the broader community.
Why join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce?
When you join the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce you become part of a community. Not just any community - one of the most dynamic, welcoming and connected business groups in regional Queensland! There is a strength and impact achieved by combining forces, that can’t be matched by any one individual. As a member, as well as contributing to a vibrant and sustainable business environment, you will benefit from:
SUPPORT | VALUE | COMMUNICATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS | PROMOTION | INFLUENCE | ENGAGEMENT | EDUCATION
What are the membership benefits of joining?
- Your business will be listed on our Caloundra Chamber website (in our business directory)
- Your business will be welcomed by the Chamber in our various communication streams
- Subscription to a fortnightly eNews and a mailed copy of Caloundra Buzz, our quarterly full colour magazine
- Members-only discounted rates for advertising in Caloundra Buzz - more information can be found in the Media Kit
- Members-only discounted ticket price to attend networking functions and events
- Attendance to our FREE Members-only exclusive Membership Introduction events, Smart Lunch Club events & Tech Talks.
- Free use of the Caloundra Chamber boardroom, meeting room & hot desks for training, meetings, etc.
- Plus so much more!
How much does it cost to join?
- $ 280 (inc GST) for businesses with staff (1 December 2017 - 31 December 2018)
- $ 140 (inc GST) for sole traders without staff (1 December 2017 - 31 December 2018)
What payment methods available?
- Credit Card | Direct Deposit | Cash | Bartercard | Direct Debit