Avoid turning your biggest investment into your biggest riskName: Avoid turning your biggest investment into your biggest riskDate: August 22, 2019Time: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM ESTWebsite: http://myhrmanager.net.au/Event Description:VITAL INFORMATION FOR EVERY EMPLOYER
Employees are a business biggest investment. Employees can also be an employer's biggest asset or their biggest risk!
Join this fact-filled interactive workshop to make sure you tick all the boxes to keep your people and your pocket happy.
- Do you understand that you are responsible for your employee's every action and interaction?
- Do you ever get overwhelmed when navigating pay scales and employee rights?
- Would you believe that if you don't treat employees respectfully and fairly, it can come back to bite you?
* A heightened awareness of your vulnerability as an employer;
* You will be introduced to a Workplace Practices Risk Register; and
* You will gain insights into the complexities of managing your workforce.
Facilitator: Sandra King
Sandra King is the Director of My Human Resources Manager established on the Sunshine Coast in 2008. Sandra has in excess of 23 years human resources experience across a variety of industries. Partnering with small start-ups to global organisations, Sandra has helped new and experienced business owners understand workplace legislation, recruited their teams, managed their poor performers, mitigated their legal exposure, developed their workforce capabilities and save them time and money.
Interested in expanding your knowledge on other HR Topics?
Our Protecting Your Profit - 2019 Practical HR Program, is a fact filled program designed to help Sunshine Coast small business owners understand and implement HR functions.
To download the full program visit: