If you are starting out with WordPress, or any Content Management System for that matter, it is vital to have a working knowledge of the platform that will be the centrepiece in your digital strategy.
There are a number of fundamental aspects that will greatly assist you in communicating with web design and marketing agencies, as well as, help you understand the key areas of your website and how different courses of action affect each of these.
In this workshop you will learn:
● What is WordPress and where does it sit amongst its peers.
● What sort of businesses does it suit.
● Can my WordPress site grow with my business.
● How do I design- using templates or custom creative… what are the Pro’s & Con’s.
● What functions are available with WordPress.
● Page Editors & Plug-Ins, what are they all about.
● What is hosting- and who should be doing this.
● What sort of cost can I expect to build a WordPress site.
This workshop will be a broad introduction to the world of WordPress, and reasonably free of tech-jargon.
If you are looking to kickstart your WordPress know-how sign on today.
As a Partner with Bravo Zulu, Paul has been driving digital strategy for clients for over 15 years.
Paul has achieved results across most industry verticals and has a reputation for exceeding KPI’s.
His clients range from SME’s right through to multinational operations, but regardless of size Paul approaches every client brief with the same strong efficacy and drive to achieve the desired outcomes.